Sunday, February 15, 2009

UofL the Still Life




















So as you know since i posted last time, I have been working on UofL stuff. I also did a five item still life which took me about 9 hours to do, i dk y, but i worked non stop almost on it.
The items are: converse shoe, glass of tea, guitar pedal, guitar reverb pedal. and a tabletop surface.
The background was just something i saw. rising zigzag and arch.
I'm also doing a portrait of my madre (mom), but i decided not to post it because i want to do something with the background.
Tell me what you think. I'm done with uofl stuff now. All that's left is the hardest part, the long wait that determines my life. Acceptance or total rejection.
Think I'll get accepted?

1 comment:

  1. as you know, this is my favorite piece that you've done so far.

    ReplyDelete